Oligothiophene Versus β-Sheet Peptide: Synthesis and Self-Assembly of an Organic Semiconductor-Peptide Hybrid
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 16, pages 1562–1567, April 27, 2009
How to Cite
Schillinger, E.-K., Mena-Osteritz, E., Hentschel, J., Börner, H. G. and Bäuerle, P. (2009), Oligothiophene Versus β-Sheet Peptide: Synthesis and Self-Assembly of an Organic Semiconductor-Peptide Hybrid. Adv. Mater., 21: 1562–1567. doi: 10.1002/adma.200803110
- Issue online: 21 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2008
- German Research Foundation (DFG) in the frame of Collaborative Research Center. Grant Number: SFB 569
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Landesgraduiertenstiftung Baden-Württemberg
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- Emmy Noether-Program. Grant Number: BO 1762/2-2&3
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!