Molecular Self-Assembled Monolayers and Multilayers for Organic and Unconventional Inorganic Thin-Film Transistor Applications
Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 14-15, pages 1407–1433, April 20, 2009
How to Cite
DiBenedetto, S. A., Facchetti, A., Ratner, M. A. and Marks, T. J. (2009), Molecular Self-Assembled Monolayers and Multilayers for Organic and Unconventional Inorganic Thin-Film Transistor Applications. Adv. Mater., 21: 1407–1433. doi: 10.1002/adma.200803267
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2008
- ONR. Grant Number: N00014-02-1-0909
- AFOSR. Grant Number: FA9550-08-1-0331
- NSF-MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR-0520513
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!