Dedicated to the memory of Professor W. S. Fann.
Correlating Nanomorphology with Charge-Transport Anisotropy in Conjugated-Polymer Thin Films†
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 29, pages 2988–2992, August 7, 2009
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-F., Chang, C.-W., Smilgies, D.-M., Jeng, U.-S., Inigo, A. R., White, J. D., Li, K.-C., Lim, T.-S., Li, T.-D., Chen, H.-Y., Chen, S.-A., Chen, W.-C. and Fann, W.-S. (2009), Correlating Nanomorphology with Charge-Transport Anisotropy in Conjugated-Polymer Thin Films. Adv. Mater., 21: 2988–2992. doi: 10.1002/adma.200803341
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2008
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Numbers: NSC no. 96-2752-E-007-007-PAE, NSC no. 96-2752-E-007-008-PAE, NSC no. 95-2112-M-155-001
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.