Designed Synthesis of Coaxial SnO2@carbon Hollow Nanospheres for Highly Reversible Lithium Storage
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 24, pages 2536–2539, June 26, 2009
How to Cite
Lou, X. W., Li, C. M. and Archer, L. A. (2009), Designed Synthesis of Coaxial SnO2@carbon Hollow Nanospheres for Highly Reversible Lithium Storage. Adv. Mater., 21: 2536–2539. doi: 10.1002/adma.200803439
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR 0404278
- KAUST-Cornell (KAUST-CU) Center for Energy and Sustainability
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!