Fabrication of Freestanding Nanoporous Polyethersulfone Membranes Using Organometallic Polymer Resists Patterned by Nanosphere Lithography
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 20, pages 2064–2067, May 25, 2009
How to Cite
Acikgoz, C., Ling, X. Y., Phang, I. Y., Hempenius, M. A., Reinhoudt, D. N., Huskens, J. and Vancso, G. J. (2009), Fabrication of Freestanding Nanoporous Polyethersulfone Membranes Using Organometallic Polymer Resists Patterned by Nanosphere Lithography. Adv. Mater., 21: 2064–2067. doi: 10.1002/adma.200803647
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2008
- The MESA+ Institute for Nanotechnology (SRO Nanofabrication)
- Council for Chemical Sciences of The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO-CW). Grant Number: 700.52.423
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!