Bioinspired Electrochemically Tunable Block Copolymer Full Color Pixels
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 30, pages 3078–3081, August 14, 2009
How to Cite
Walish, J. J., Kang, Y., Mickiewicz, R. A. and Thomas, E. L. (2009), Bioinspired Electrochemically Tunable Block Copolymer Full Color Pixels. Adv. Mater., 21: 3078–3081. doi: 10.1002/adma.200900067
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2009
- Division of Materials Research Polymer Program NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0804449
- US Army Research Office. Grant Number: DAAD-19-02-D-0002
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.