Surface Cell Growth Engineering Assisted by a Novel Bacterial Nanomaterial
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 42, pages 4249–4253, November 13, 2009
How to Cite
García-Fruitós, E., Rodríguez-Carmona, E., Díez-Gil, C., Ferraz, R. M., Vázquez, E., Corchero, J. L., Cano-Sarabia, M., Ratera, I., Ventosa, N., Veciana, J. and Villaverde, A. (2009), Surface Cell Growth Engineering Assisted by a Novel Bacterial Nanomaterial. Adv. Mater., 21: 4249–4253. doi: 10.1002/adma.200900283
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2009
- MEC. Grant Numbers: BIO2007-61194, CTQ2006-06333
- AGAUR. Grant Numbers: 2005SGR-00956, 2005SGR-00591
- CIBER de Bioingeniería, Biomateriales y Nanomedicina (CIBER-BBN, promoted by ISCIII), Spain
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.