SiO2 Nanoparticle Sequestration via Reactive Functionalization in Holographic Polymer-Dispersed Liquid Crystals
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 36, pages 3659–3662, September 25, 2009
How to Cite
Busbee, J. D., yuhl, A. T., Natarajan, L. V., Tongdilia, V. P., Bunning, T. J., Vaia, R. A. and Braun, P. V. (2009), SiO2 Nanoparticle Sequestration via Reactive Functionalization in Holographic Polymer-Dispersed Liquid Crystals. Adv. Mater., 21: 3659–3662. doi: 10.1002/adma.200900298
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2009
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DE-FG02-07ER46453, DE-FG02-07ER46471
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!