Redox-Based Resistive Switching Memories – Nanoionic Mechanisms, Prospects, and Challenges
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Special Issue: Nanoionics and Nanoelectronics
Volume 21, Issue 25-26, pages 2632–2663, July 13, 2009
How to Cite
Waser, R., Dittmann, R., Staikov, G. and Szot, K. (2009), Redox-Based Resistive Switching Memories – Nanoionic Mechanisms, Prospects, and Challenges. Adv. Mater., 21: 2632–2663. doi: 10.1002/adma.200900375
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!