The Role of the Oxygen/Water Redox Couple in Suppressing Electron Conduction in Field-Effect Transistors
Article first published online: 20 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 30, pages 3087–3091, August 14, 2009
How to Cite
Aguirre, C. M., Levesque, P. L., Paillet, M., Lapointe, F., St-Antoine, B. C., Desjardins, P. and Martel, R. (2009), The Role of the Oxygen/Water Redox Couple in Suppressing Electron Conduction in Field-Effect Transistors. Adv. Mater., 21: 3087–3091. doi: 10.1002/adma.200900550
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2009
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canada Research Chair program
- Fonds québécois de recherche sur la nature et les technologies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!