Microstructured Surfaces Cause Severe but Non-Detrimental Deformation of the Cell Nucleus
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 35, pages 3586–3590, September 18, 2009
How to Cite
Davidson, P. M., Özçelik, H., Hasirci, V., Reiter, G. and Anselme, K. (2009), Microstructured Surfaces Cause Severe but Non-Detrimental Deformation of the Cell Nucleus. Adv. Mater., 21: 3586–3590. doi: 10.1002/adma.200900582
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2009
- European Community's “Marie- Curie Actions”. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2004-005516 (BioPolySurf)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!