Microstructured Surfaces Cause Severe but Non-Detrimental Deformation of the Cell Nucleus
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 35, pages 3586–3590, September 18, 2009
How to Cite
Davidson, P. M., Özçelik, H., Hasirci, V., Reiter, G. and Anselme, K. (2009), Microstructured Surfaces Cause Severe but Non-Detrimental Deformation of the Cell Nucleus. Adv. Mater., 21: 3586–3590. doi: 10.1002/adma.200900582
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2009
- European Community's “Marie- Curie Actions”. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2004-005516 (BioPolySurf)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.