Rapid Fabrication of Bio-inspired 3D Microfluidic Vascular Networks
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 35, pages 3567–3571, September 18, 2009
How to Cite
Huang, J.-H., Kim, J., Agrawal, N., Sudarsan, A. P., Maxim, J. E., Jayaraman, A. and Ugaz, V. M. (2009), Rapid Fabrication of Bio-inspired 3D Microfluidic Vascular Networks. Adv. Mater., 21: 3567–3571. doi: 10.1002/adma.200900584
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NIH R21-EB005965
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!