Tunable Hydrogels for External Manipulation of Cellular Microenvironments through Controlled Photodegradation
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 61–66, January 5, 2010
How to Cite
Kloxin, A. M., Tibbitt, M. W., Kasko, A. M., Fairbairn, J. A. and Anseth, K. S. (2010), Tunable Hydrogels for External Manipulation of Cellular Microenvironments through Controlled Photodegradation. Adv. Mater., 22: 61–66. doi: 10.1002/adma.200900917
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DE012998, DE016523
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!