The Use of Terahertz Spectroscopy as a Sensitive Probe in Discriminating the Electronic Properties of Structurally Similar Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 38-39, pages 3953–3957, October 19, 2009
How to Cite
Parrott, E. P. J., Zeitler, J. A., McGregor, J., Oei, S.-P., Unalan, H. E., Milne, W. I., Tessonnier, J.-P., Su, D. S., Schlögl, R. and Gladden, L. F. (2009), The Use of Terahertz Spectroscopy as a Sensitive Probe in Discriminating the Electronic Properties of Structurally Similar Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes. Adv. Mater., 21: 3953–3957. doi: 10.1002/adma.200900941
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2009
- Johnson Matthey plc. Grant Number: GR/R47523/01
- RCUK Basic Technology. Grant Number: EP/E048811/1
- ECFP6 DESYGN-IT (SPO, SCT, WIM
- BMBF. Grant Number: 03X0040H
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!