Correlation of Heterojunction Luminescence Quenching and Photocurrent in Polymer-Blend Photovoltaic Diodes
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 38-39, pages 3924–3927, October 19, 2009
How to Cite
Gonzalez-Rabade, A., Morteani, A. C. and Friend, R. H. (2009), Correlation of Heterojunction Luminescence Quenching and Photocurrent in Polymer-Blend Photovoltaic Diodes. Adv. Mater., 21: 3924–3927. doi: 10.1002/adma.200901114
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!