Direct Spectroscopic Evidence for a Photodoping Mechanism in Polythiophene and Poly(bithiophene-alt-thienothiophene) Organic Semiconductor Thin Films Involving Oxygen and Sorbed Moisture
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 46, pages 4747–4752, December 11, 2009
How to Cite
Zhuo, J.-M., Zhao, L.-H., Png, R.-Q., Wong, L.-Y., Chia, P.-J., Tang, J.-C., Sivaramakrishnan, S., Zhou, M., Ou, E. C.-W., Chua, S.-J., Sim, W.-S., Chua, L.-L. and Ho, P. K.-H. (2009), Direct Spectroscopic Evidence for a Photodoping Mechanism in Polythiophene and Poly(bithiophene-alt-thienothiophene) Organic Semiconductor Thin Films Involving Oxygen and Sorbed Moisture. Adv. Mater., 21: 4747–4752. doi: 10.1002/adma.200901120
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!