Encapsulated-Dye All-Organic Charged Colored Ink Nanoparticles for Electrophoretic Image Display
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 48, pages 4987–4991, December 28, 2009
How to Cite
Oh, S. W., Kim, C. W., Cha, H. J., Pal, U. and Kang, Y. S. (2009), Encapsulated-Dye All-Organic Charged Colored Ink Nanoparticles for Electrophoretic Image Display. Adv. Mater., 21: 4987–4991. doi: 10.1002/adma.200901595
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2009
- Nano R&D Program (Korea Science & Engineering Foundation). Grant Number: 2007-02628
- Brain Korea 21 Project 2009
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.