Luminescent Europium(III) Nanoparticles for Sensing and Imaging of Temperature in the Physiological Range
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 716–719, February 9, 2010
How to Cite
Peng, H., Stich, M. I. J., Yu, J., Sun, L.-n., Fischer, L. H. and Wolfbeis, O. S. (2010), Luminescent Europium(III) Nanoparticles for Sensing and Imaging of Temperature in the Physiological Range. Adv. Mater., 22: 716–719. doi: 10.1002/adma.200901614
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2009
- Alexander-von-Humboldt Foundation (Bonn)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!