Self-Assembly of Peptide-Inorganic Hybrid Spheres for Adaptive Encapsulation of Guests
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 1283–1287, March 19, 2010
How to Cite
Yan, X., Zhu, P., Fei, J. and Li, J. (2010), Self-Assembly of Peptide-Inorganic Hybrid Spheres for Adaptive Encapsulation of Guests. Adv. Mater., 22: 1283–1287. doi: 10.1002/adma.200901889
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2009
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 program). Grant Number: 2009CB30100
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- German Max-Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!