Self-Assembly of Peptide-Inorganic Hybrid Spheres for Adaptive Encapsulation of Guests
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 1283–1287, March 19, 2010
How to Cite
Yan, X., Zhu, P., Fei, J. and Li, J. (2010), Self-Assembly of Peptide-Inorganic Hybrid Spheres for Adaptive Encapsulation of Guests. Adv. Mater., 22: 1283–1287. doi: 10.1002/adma.200901889
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2009
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 program). Grant Number: 2009CB30100
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- German Max-Planck Society
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.