Photothermal Deoxygenation of Graphene Oxide for Patterning and Distributed Ignition Applications
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 419–423, January 19, 2010
How to Cite
Gilje, S., Dubin, S., Badakhshan, A., Farrar, J., Danczyk, Stephen. A. and Kaner, R. B. (2010), Photothermal Deoxygenation of Graphene Oxide for Patterning and Distributed Ignition Applications. Adv. Mater., 22: 419–423. doi: 10.1002/adma.200901902
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2009
- Northrop Grumman Corporation, Aerospace Systems Division, Aerospace Research Labs (ARL) internal research and development (IRAD)
- University of California Discovery Program (RBK)
- Focused Center Research Program Functional Engineered Nano Architectonics (FCRP/FENA) Center (RBK)
- Air Force Research Labs (AFRL) Nano Energetics Strategic Technology Teams (STT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!