A Magneto-catalytic Writing Technique for Etching Complex Channel Patterns into Graphenic Carbons
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 337–341, January 19, 2010
How to Cite
Bulut, L. and Hurt, R. H. (2010), A Magneto-catalytic Writing Technique for Etching Complex Channel Patterns into Graphenic Carbons. Adv. Mater., 22: 337–341. doi: 10.1002/adma.200901932
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CTS-0342844
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!