High Plasticity and Substantial Deformation in Nanocrystalline NiFe Alloys Under Dynamic Loading
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 48, pages 5001–5004, December 28, 2009
How to Cite
Cheng, S., Zhao, Y., Guo, Y., Li, Y., Wei, Q., Wang, X.-L., Ren, Y., Liaw, P. K., Choo, H. and Lavernia, E. J. (2009), High Plasticity and Substantial Deformation in Nanocrystalline NiFe Alloys Under Dynamic Loading. Adv. Mater., 21: 5001–5004. doi: 10.1002/adma.200901991
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2009
- NSF International Materials Institutes program. Grant Number: DMR-0231320
- NSF Major Research Instrumentation Program. Grant Number: DMR-0421219
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: ONR N00014-08-1-0405
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!