High Plasticity and Substantial Deformation in Nanocrystalline NiFe Alloys Under Dynamic Loading
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 21, Issue 48, pages 5001–5004, December 28, 2009
How to Cite
Cheng, S., Zhao, Y., Guo, Y., Li, Y., Wei, Q., Wang, X.-L., Ren, Y., Liaw, P. K., Choo, H. and Lavernia, E. J. (2009), High Plasticity and Substantial Deformation in Nanocrystalline NiFe Alloys Under Dynamic Loading. Adv. Mater., 21: 5001–5004. doi: 10.1002/adma.200901991
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2009
- NSF International Materials Institutes program. Grant Number: DMR-0231320
- NSF Major Research Instrumentation Program. Grant Number: DMR-0421219
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: ONR N00014-08-1-0405
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.