A Cost-Effective Supercapacitor Material of Ultrahigh Specific Capacitances: Spinel Nickel Cobaltite Aerogels from an Epoxide-Driven Sol–Gel Process
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 347–351, January 19, 2010
How to Cite
Wei, T.-Y., Chen, C.-H., Chien, H.-C., Lu, S.-Y. and Hu, C.-C. (2010), A Cost-Effective Supercapacitor Material of Ultrahigh Specific Capacitances: Spinel Nickel Cobaltite Aerogels from an Epoxide-Driven Sol–Gel Process. Adv. Mater., 22: 347–351. doi: 10.1002/adma.200902175
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2009
- National Science Council of the Republic of China (Taiwan). Grant Numbers: NSC-98-2221-E-007-034-MY3, NSC-97-2221-E-007-078-MY3
- Top and Boost programs of the National Tsing-Hua University
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.