Reversible Actuation of Microstructures by Surface-Chemical Modification of Thin-Film Bilayers
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 407–410, January 19, 2010
How to Cite
Randhawa, J. S., Keung, M. D., Tyagi, P. and Gracias, D. H. (2010), Reversible Actuation of Microstructures by Surface-Chemical Modification of Thin-Film Bilayers. Adv. Mater., 22: 407–410. doi: 10.1002/adma.200902337
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMR 05-20491, CMMI-0448816
- JHU-APL partnership fund
- NIH Roadmap for Medical Research. Grant Number: 1-DP2-OD004346-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!