The Intermediate Band Solar Cell: Progress Toward the Realization of an Attractive Concept
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 160–174, January 12, 2010
How to Cite
Luque, A. and Martí, A. (2010), The Intermediate Band Solar Cell: Progress Toward the Realization of an Attractive Concept. Adv. Mater., 22: 160–174. doi: 10.1002/adma.200902388
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2009
- European Commission within the project IBPOWER. Grant Number: 211640
- NUMANCIA. Grant Number: S-0505/ENE/000310
- Comunidad de Madrid and GENESIS-FV. Grant Number: CSD2006-00004
- Spanish National Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!