Cationic Oligofluorene-Substituted Polyhedral Oligomeric Silsesquioxane as Light-Harvesting Unimolecular Nanoparticle for Fluorescence Amplification in Cellular Imaging
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 643–646, February 2, 2010
How to Cite
Pu, K.-Y., Li, K. and Liu, B. (2010), Cationic Oligofluorene-Substituted Polyhedral Oligomeric Silsesquioxane as Light-Harvesting Unimolecular Nanoparticle for Fluorescence Amplification in Cellular Imaging. Adv. Mater., 22: 643–646. doi: 10.1002/adma.200902409
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2009
- National University of Singapore (ARF). Grant Number: R-279-000-234-123
- Singapore Ministry of Education. Grant Number: R-279-000-255-112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!