Synthesis of Multiaryl-Substituted Pyridine Derivatives and Applications in Non-doped Deep-Blue OLEDs as Electron-Transporting Layer with High Hole-Blocking Ability
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 527–530, January 26, 2010
How to Cite
Li, N., Wang, P., Lai, S.-L., Liu, W., Lee, C.-S., Lee, S.-T. and Liu, Z. (2010), Synthesis of Multiaryl-Substituted Pyridine Derivatives and Applications in Non-doped Deep-Blue OLEDs as Electron-Transporting Layer with High Hole-Blocking Ability. Adv. Mater., 22: 527–530. doi: 10.1002/adma.200902430
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 60118033
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2008AA03A327
- National Basic Research Development Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2006CB933000
- Croucher Foundation of Hong Kong
- RGC of Hong Kong. Grant Number: CityU 101508
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!