Synthesis of Multiaryl-Substituted Pyridine Derivatives and Applications in Non-doped Deep-Blue OLEDs as Electron-Transporting Layer with High Hole-Blocking Ability
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 527–530, January 26, 2010
How to Cite
Li, N., Wang, P., Lai, S.-L., Liu, W., Lee, C.-S., Lee, S.-T. and Liu, Z. (2010), Synthesis of Multiaryl-Substituted Pyridine Derivatives and Applications in Non-doped Deep-Blue OLEDs as Electron-Transporting Layer with High Hole-Blocking Ability. Adv. Mater., 22: 527–530. doi: 10.1002/adma.200902430
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 60118033
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2008AA03A327
- National Basic Research Development Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2006CB933000
- Croucher Foundation of Hong Kong
- RGC of Hong Kong. Grant Number: CityU 101508
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.