Silicon Atom Substitution Enhances Interchain Packing in a Thiophene-Based Polymer System
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 371–375, January 19, 2010
How to Cite
Chen, H.-Y., Hou, J., Hayden, A. E., Yang, H., Houk, K. N. and Yang, Y. (2010), Silicon Atom Substitution Enhances Interchain Packing in a Thiophene-Based Polymer System. Adv. Mater., 22: 371–375. doi: 10.1002/adma.200902469
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2009
- Solarmer Energy Inc.. Grant Number: 20061880
- UC Discovery. Grant Number: GCP05-10208
- Nanoscale Science and Engineering Institute of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR 0117792
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.