Ultrasensitive Piezoresistive All-Organic Flexible Thin Films
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 977–981, March 5, 2010
How to Cite
Laukhina, E., Pfattner, R., Ferreras, L. R., Galli, S., Mas-Torrent, M., Masciocchi, N., Laukhin, V., Rovira, C. and Veciana, J. (2010), Ultrasensitive Piezoresistive All-Organic Flexible Thin Films. Adv. Mater., 22: 977–981. doi: 10.1002/adma.200902639
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2009
- EU through the EC FP7 ONE-P large-scale collaborative. Grant Number: 212311
- DGI (Spain) with project EMOCIONa (CTQ2006-06333/BQU)
- VALTEC. Grant Number: 08-22-0029
- CARIPLO Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!