Protein-Mediated Synthesis of Nanostructured Titania with Different Polymorphs at Room Temperature
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 1258–1262, March 19, 2010
How to Cite
Chen, G., Li, M., Li, F., Sun, S. and Xia, D. (2010), Protein-Mediated Synthesis of Nanostructured Titania with Different Polymorphs at Room Temperature. Adv. Mater., 22: 1258–1262. doi: 10.1002/adma.200902901
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2009
- National 863 project of the P.R. of China. Grant Number: 2007AA03Z219
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50974006
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 207001
- Funding Project for Academic Human Resources Development in Institutions of Higher Learning. Grant Number: PHR 200907105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!