Versatile Carbon Hybrid Films Composed of Vertical Carbon Nanotubes Grown on Mechanically Compliant Graphene Films
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 1247–1252, March 19, 2010
How to Cite
Lee, D. H., Kim, J. E., Han, T. H., Hwang, J. W., Jeon, S., Choi, S.-Y., Hong, S. H., Lee, W. J., Ruoff, R. S. and Kim, S. O. (2010), Versatile Carbon Hybrid Films Composed of Vertical Carbon Nanotubes Grown on Mechanically Compliant Graphene Films. Adv. Mater., 22: 1247–1252. doi: 10.1002/adma.200903063
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!