Light-Induced Bipolar-Resistance Effect Based on Metal–Oxide–Semiconductor Structures of Ti/SiO2/Si
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 966–970, March 5, 2010
How to Cite
Yu, C. and Wang, H. (2010), Light-Induced Bipolar-Resistance Effect Based on Metal–Oxide–Semiconductor Structures of Ti/SiO2/Si. Adv. Mater., 22: 966–970. doi: 10.1002/adma.200903070
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2009
- National Nature Science Foundation. Grant Number: 60776035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!