Effect of an Ultrathin TiO2 Layer Coated on Submicrometer-Sized ZnO Nanocrystallite Aggregates by Atomic Layer Deposition on the Performance of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 21, pages 2329–2332, June 4, 2010
How to Cite
Park, K., Zhang, Q., Garcia, B. B., Zhou, X., Jeong, Y.-H. and Cao, G. (2010), Effect of an Ultrathin TiO2 Layer Coated on Submicrometer-Sized ZnO Nanocrystallite Aggregates by Atomic Layer Deposition on the Performance of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Adv. Mater., 22: 2329–2332. doi: 10.1002/adma.200903219
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2009
- U.S. Department of Energy
- office of Basic Energy Sciences
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMI-0455994, DMR-0605159
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: AFOSR-MURI, FA9550-06-1-0326
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratories (PNNL)
- National Center for Nanomaterials Technology (NCNT, Korea)
- Washington Research Foundation (WRF)
- University of Washington (TGIF)
- Intel Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!