Improved Density in Aligned Arrays of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes by Sequential Chemical Vapor Deposition on Quartz
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 16, pages 1826–1830, April 22, 2010
How to Cite
Hong, S. W., Banks, T. and Rogers, J. A. (2010), Improved Density in Aligned Arrays of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes by Sequential Chemical Vapor Deposition on Quartz. Adv. Mater., 22: 1826–1830. doi: 10.1002/adma.200903238
- Issue online: 21 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2009
Vol. 22, Issue 45, 5081, Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!