Oxidized Gold Thin Films: An Effective Material for High-Performance Flexible Organic Optoelectronics
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 18, pages 2037–2040, May 11, 2010
How to Cite
Helander, M. G., Wang, Z.-B., Greiner, M. T., Liu, Z.-W., Qiu, J. and Lu, Z.-H. (2010), Oxidized Gold Thin Films: An Effective Material for High-Performance Flexible Organic Optoelectronics. Adv. Mater., 22: 2037–2040. doi: 10.1002/adma.200903248
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2009
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!