Samarium-Doped Ceria Nanowires: Novel Synthesis and Application in Low-Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cells
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 14, pages 1640–1644, April 12, 2010
How to Cite
Ma, Y., Wang, X., Li, S., Toprak, M. S., Zhu, B. and Muhammed, M. (2010), Samarium-Doped Ceria Nanowires: Novel Synthesis and Application in Low-Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cells. Adv. Mater., 22: 1640–1644. doi: 10.1002/adma.200903402
- Issue online: 12 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!