Flexible UV-Ozone-Modified Carbon Nanotube Electrodes for Neuronal Recording
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 19, pages 2177–2181, May 18, 2010
How to Cite
Hsu, H.-L., Teng, I.-J., Chen, Y.-C., Hsu, W.-L., Lee, Y.-T., Yen, S.-J., Su, H.-C., Yeh, S.-R., Chen, H. and Yew, T.-R. (2010), Flexible UV-Ozone-Modified Carbon Nanotube Electrodes for Neuronal Recording. Adv. Mater., 22: 2177–2181. doi: 10.1002/adma.200903413
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!