A Microfluidic Approach for the Formation of Conductive Nanowires and Hollow Hybrid Structures
Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 20, pages 2255–2259, May 25, 2010
How to Cite
Puigmartí-Luis, J., Schaffhauser, D., Burg, B. R. and Dittrich, P. S. (2010), A Microfluidic Approach for the Formation of Conductive Nanowires and Hollow Hybrid Structures. Adv. Mater., 22: 2255–2259. doi: 10.1002/adma.200903428
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2009
- European Research Council under the 7th Framework Programme (ERC Starting Grant). Grant Number: 203428
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.