Conjugated-Polymer-Functionalized Graphene Oxide: Synthesis and Nonvolatile Rewritable Memory Effect
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 15, pages 1731–1735, April 18, 2010
How to Cite
Zhuang, X.-D., Chen, Y., Liu, G., Li, P.-P., Zhu, C.-X., Kang, E.-T., Noeh, K.-G., Zhang, B., Zhu, J.-H. and Li, Y.-X. (2010), Conjugated-Polymer-Functionalized Graphene Oxide: Synthesis and Nonvolatile Rewritable Memory Effect. Adv. Mater., 22: 1731–1735. doi: 10.1002/adma.200903469
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20676034, 20876046
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 309013
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.