Freestanding Graphene by Thermal Splitting of Silicon Carbide Granules
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 19, pages 2168–2171, May 18, 2010
How to Cite
Deng, D., Pan, X., Zhang, H., Fu, Q., Tan, D. and Bao, X. (2010), Freestanding Graphene by Thermal Splitting of Silicon Carbide Granules. Adv. Mater., 22: 2168–2171. doi: 10.1002/adma.200903519
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20573107
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJCX2.YW.M10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!