Multiple NaNbO3/Nb2O5 Heterostructure Nanotubes: A New Class of Ferroelectric/Semiconductor Nanomaterials
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 15, pages 1741–1745, April 18, 2010
How to Cite
Yan, C., Nikolova, L., Dadvand, A., Harnagea, C., Sarkissian, A., Perepichka, D. F., Xue, D. and Rosei, F. (2010), Multiple NaNbO3/Nb2O5 Heterostructure Nanotubes: A New Class of Ferroelectric/Semiconductor Nanomaterials. Adv. Mater., 22: 1741–1745. doi: 10.1002/adma.200903589
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2009
- NSERC (Discovery Grants, Strategic Project Grant and CRD project in collaboration with Plasmionique, Inc.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!