Multiple NaNbO3/Nb2O5 Heterostructure Nanotubes: A New Class of Ferroelectric/Semiconductor Nanomaterials
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 15, pages 1741–1745, April 18, 2010
How to Cite
Yan, C., Nikolova, L., Dadvand, A., Harnagea, C., Sarkissian, A., Perepichka, D. F., Xue, D. and Rosei, F. (2010), Multiple NaNbO3/Nb2O5 Heterostructure Nanotubes: A New Class of Ferroelectric/Semiconductor Nanomaterials. Adv. Mater., 22: 1741–1745. doi: 10.1002/adma.200903589
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2009
- NSERC (Discovery Grants, Strategic Project Grant and CRD project in collaboration with Plasmionique, Inc.)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.