Evolution of Nanoscale Pore Structure in Coordination Polymers During Thermal and Chemical Exposure Revealed by Positron Annihilation
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 14, pages 1598–1601, April 12, 2010
How to Cite
Liu, M., Wong-Foy, A. G., Vallery, R. S., Frieze, W. E., Schnobrich, J. K., Gidley, D. W. and Matzger, A. J. (2010), Evolution of Nanoscale Pore Structure in Coordination Polymers During Thermal and Chemical Exposure Revealed by Positron Annihilation. Adv. Mater., 22: 1598–1601. doi: 10.1002/adma.200903618
- Issue online: 12 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!