High Mobility Ambipolar Charge Transport in Polyselenophene Conjugated Polymers
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 21, pages 2371–2375, June 4, 2010
How to Cite
Chen, Z., Lemke, H., Albert-Seifried, S., Caironi, M., Nielsen, M. M., Heeney, M., Zhang, W., McCulloch, I. and Sirringhaus, H. (2010), High Mobility Ambipolar Charge Transport in Polyselenophene Conjugated Polymers. Adv. Mater., 22: 2371–2375. doi: 10.1002/adma.200903711
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2009
- EU through the EC FP7 ONE-P large-scale collaborative. Grant Number: 212311
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!