Optically Selective Microlens Photomasks Using Self-Assembled Smectic Liquid Crystal Defect Arrays
Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 22, pages 2416–2420, June 11, 2010
How to Cite
Kim, Y. H., Lee, J.-O., Jeong, H. S., Kim, J. H., Yoon, E. K., Yoon, D. K., Yoon, J.-B. and Jung, H.-T. (2010), Optically Selective Microlens Photomasks Using Self-Assembled Smectic Liquid Crystal Defect Arrays. Adv. Mater., 22: 2416–2420. doi: 10.1002/adma.200903728
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!