Tailor-made Nanometer-scale Patterns of Photo-switchable Prussian Blue Analogues
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 36, pages 3992–3996, September 22, 2010
How to Cite
Lepoutre, S., Grosso, D., Sanchez, C., Fornasieri, G., Rivière, E. and Bleuzen, A. (2010), Tailor-made Nanometer-scale Patterns of Photo-switchable Prussian Blue Analogues. Adv. Mater., 22: 3992–3996. doi: 10.1002/adma.200903768
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!